Trust in Him

Sunday, July 11, 2010

News

Dear Readers,

I am writing to say that as of July 11th, I will not be posting here anymore. There is still much I would like to tell you, but my responsibilities have increased and the time I spend writing is time that should be spent in prayer, study, or rest. I will leave my blog here for you, in the hope that you will continue to read and enjoy past posts that I have written.

I want to thank you all, especially those who have been here a long while and have supported my blog with their comments and kind reviews. I never imagined my work would bring such blessings in so short a time, but it has, and for this I am very thankful. I pray for my readers daily, especially those who are discerning religious vocations, and will continue to do so.

I ask also for all of your prayers as I continue my discernment. It is not final when I will be entering the monastery, it may be only a few short months, or it may be a little longer. In the case of the latter, I may visit my blog again and post something new before then. I am very happy and content with this precious vocation God has given me, and hope that He will give many graces to all of you through my efforts.

I have not been writing very long, and I know that I leave much to be desired. It has taken long hours of prayer and thought for me to come to the decision not to continue posting, and I hope all of you will understand. God bless all of you, and may the peace of Christ be with you always.

In Jesus,
Sadie

8 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing your talents with us. I pray for your vocation and spiritual journey. God Bless you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for reading my blog, and for your prayers, you will be in my prayers also. :)

    In Jesus,
    Sadie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think God is working through you to inspire others with your writing. I hope you find the time to continue to write occasionally on this blog. Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. May God bless you for your kindness, I agree that God's mercy has brought some wonderful results from my efforts. He has truly blessed me and will continue to do so by allowing me to bring souls to Him through prayer. I shall continue praying for all of you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sadie! I have never met you but i came across your blog when i was googling discernment and vocations. Your thought-provoking posts and beautiful inspirations are so helpful to me in my journey with Jesus! Thank you for leaving up your blog so that I may come back and read various bits at different times. God bless Your time with Him who loves you!!! You are in my prayers during this exciting time!!!!! Pace e bene, Sara

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi!
    I'm Claire, i met you once when i was seven, but that was quite a long time ago. I used to go to St. Mary's if that rings a bell at all. I've only just read a bit of your blog and i already like it a lot! I am discerning a religious vocation myself and this blog has been great!

    Thank you,
    With prayers,
    claire

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Claire and Sara,

    Thank you for your kind comments... know that both of you are in my prayers. :)

    Claire, I do remember being a parishioner at St. Mary's, and I also remember a girl named Claire (who I saw recently on a visit to her mother)... it is nice that we could meet, but too bad I did not know you well. Take care and may God bless you!

    In Jesus,
    Sadie

    ReplyDelete
  8. urlaub toskana
    It is important to recycle materials. So that we can keep our earth pretty happy and eco friendly! Some people do not expect this in their newly brought ones. The truth is that, these items will be as good as

    ReplyDelete